Mobile devices are increasingly important as a platform for
customers and employees to use software services. Lots of people
are busy building mobile applications, but also lots of vendors
are busy building mobile devices. This range of mobile devices
presents a challenge - how do you support lots of mobile devices?
19 June 2012
- Tap the info icon
in the top banner to show this panel, tap it
again to hide it.
- Move forward and backward using the arrow buttons at the top banner.
- If you’re on a touch device then a tap on the left or right will
move backwards or forwards. Tapping elsewhere will bring up a simple
- If this deck has a table of contents, there will be a button on
the top banner. Tap it to bring up a list of links to some of the
slides in the deck. Tap it again to hide it.
- You can also use a keyboard:
- right-arrow, down-arrow, page-down, and space move forwards.
- left-arrow, up-arrow, page-up, and backspace move backwards
- If you’re on a slide with many builds, then the up and down arrow
keys will skip over the builds
- press “g” to bring up a dialog which allows you to jump to any
slide number. You can also do this by clicking on the page number
on the banner.
- press “home” to go to the first slide, “end” to the last
- press “c” to bring up the table of contents (if there is one). Tap
c to hide it again.
The deck should work well in the latest versions of most browsers. If
you are using Internet Explorer you will need at least version 10 to get a