WikiLeaks: Why it Matters. Why it Doesn’t?
ThoughtWorks and The Churchill Club are presenting a panel discussion on Wikileaks which will explore the consequences of this saga on the freedom of the internet. The panel features:
- Daniel Ellsberg (of Pentagon Papers fame)
- Clay Shirky (thoughtful writer about the internet)
- Roy Singham (ThoughtWorks’s founder)
- Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal)
- Jonathan Zittrain (law professor at Harvard).
The panel is moderated by Paul Jay from The Real News Network.