Mobile devices are increasingly important as a platform for
customers and employees to use software services. Lots of people
are busy building mobile applications, but also lots of vendors
are busy building mobile devices. This range of mobile devices
presents a challenge - how do you support lots of mobile devices?
19 June 2012
- Move forward and backward using the buttons at the top banner.
- If you’re on a touch device then a tap on the left or right will
move backwards or forwards. Tapping elsewhere will bring up a simple
- You can also use a keyboard:
- left-arrow, down-arrow, page-down, and space move forwards.
- right-arrow, up-arrow, page-up, and backspace move backwards
- If you’re on a slide with many builds, then the up and down arrow
keys will skip over the builds
- press “g” to bring up a dialog which allows you to jump to any
slide number. You can also do this by clicking on the page number
on the banner.
- press “home” to go to the first slide, “end” to the last
- The ‘ # ‘ in the banner puts a link to the currently visible slide
into the address bar
- Tap the question mark in the top banner to show this panel, tap it
again to hide it.
The deck should work well in the latest versions of most browsers. If
you are using Internet Explorer you will need version 10 to get a